Registered Nurse – ICU Job in San Francisco, CA
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN)
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
This hospital is one of the largest not-for-profit medical centers in California. Its four campuses are located throughout San Francisco and provide inpatient emergency and outpatient services, including specialized care for women and children, organ transplant programs, and innovative orthopedic treatments.
San Francisco, CA is one of the most culturally and geographically diverse cities in the world. Golden Gate Park, the third-most visited park in the US, contains over 1,000 acres of beautiful public grounds. World-famous Fisherman’s Wharf is full of restaurants and shops, along with a waterfront marketplace and historic ships along the docks. San Francisco also offers one of the nation’s best selections of dining options, the world’s largest Chinatown outside of Asia, and much more.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!