Registered Nurse – ICU Job in Davis, CA
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN)
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life-threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
This technologically advanced acute care 48- bed hospital provides a strong offering of outpatient services and community outreach programs. It is part of a large, award-winning California Health System. The 94,000-square-foot hospital is designed with the future in mind and offers the technical flexibility necessary to be on the leading edge of healthcare. This hospital was named by Modern Healthcare as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
Davis, California is located west of Sacramento and is home to the UC Davis Arboretum which features acres of beautiful gardens, walking trails, and a lake – perfect for before or after shift outdoor activities. Pick up some locally grown produce at the popular Davis Farmers Market. During off days visit The Hattie Weber Museum and check out the display of dresses from the 1920s and ‘30s. Davis is most known as the home to the United States Bicycling Hall of Fame, which has a collection of antiques bikes and trophies. Davis is also only 1 hour from San Francisco and all the major attractions you can find in this exciting city.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!