Registered Nurse – CCU Job in Jersey Shore, PA
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN)
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Located in Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania, this facility serves the residents of western Lycoming and eastern Clinton counties. It provides comprehensive healthcare services including high-quality, coordinated, patient-centered care for ill and injured patients, as well as services in specialty and subspecialty areas. More than a hospital, this facility offers many services that are not available anywhere else locally, with access to many nationally recognized, award-winning specialty areas and modern facilities. This facility is accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Hospitals and is designated as a Critical Access Hospital (CAH) by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the Medicare Program.
Jersey Shore, PA, is a small, close-knit community along the west branch of the Susquehanna River. Jersey Shore has a nationally recognized historic district that preserves mid-19th century buildings and is surrounded by scenic wilderness. Jersey Shore is also known as the “Gateway to the Pine Creek Valley,” home to many outdoor activities including kayaking, canoeing, hiking, biking, hunting, and fishing. Downtown Jersey Shore has multiple gift shops and delicious restaurants.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!