Registered Nurse - MedSurg Per Diem Job in Sapulpa, OK
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem JobMed-Surge Registered Nurses provide care for patients before and after surgical procedures, in addition to caring for patients being treated with pharmaceuticals to manage illness. It is imperative that Med-Surge RNs be proficient in caring for a variety of health conditions.
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
This 25-bed not-for-profit hospital is part of a larger health system and is a leader in cardiovascular care. Pioneering treatments in the Tulsa area include the first pacemaker implant, first bypass surgery and the first angioplasty. The hospital offers state-of-the-art technology in a wide array of disciplines including emergency care services, laboratory services, physical therapy and rehabilitation, radiology, skilled care, specialty services, and surgical services.
Located right outside of Tulsa and in the heart of "Green Country", the area is nestled in northeastern Oklahoma. The rolling green hills and wooded terrain of the city enjoys 227 days of sunshine a year. Tulsa is known as the Mecca for arts – art deco masterpieces are prevalent in many of the downtown buildings. Exceptional museums, world-class ballet and opera, professional and recreational sports, live entertainment, bargain and big-ticket shopping, gourmet and down-home cuisine. Enjoy these and countless other big-city experiences in a completely different way in Tulsa.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!