Registered Nurse - LTAC Per Diem Job in Newport News, VA
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem JobLong Term Acute Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses are responsible for caring for patients who required extended medical care.
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient's healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN's develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
This 25-bed, long term acute care facility, cares for patients with a medically complex condition that requires acute care over an average duration of 25 days. The facility gives its patients very close medical and nursing care in a very controlled environment that is specifically designed for long term acute care.
Newport News, VA is a great place to learn more about the history of the United States because this area is immersed in old-style buildings, historical gems, and iconic museums and galleries. Explore a Civil War ship, plantations and houses that were actual locations of some of the most important periods of the Civil War in America. This area also has a plethora of zoos, preserves, parks, and one of the largest municipal parks in the entire country. Explore art galleries, museums and theaters as well as catching a show in one of the most beautiful restored auditoriums in the state of Virginia, The Downing-Gross Cultural Arts Center.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!