Registered Nurse - LTAC Per Diem Job in Little Rock, AR
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem JobLong Term Acute Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses are responsible for caring for patients who required extended medical care.
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient's healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN's develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
As part of a larger healthcare group that prides themselves on quality care and a commitment to excellence, this facility is a long-term acute care hospital with 40 private rooms. Their programs provide care for patients needing pulmonary and or ventilation weaning, wound care management, and medically complex patients requiring intensive nursing care due to multi-system failure. It is intended to deliver specialized, intensive care for medically complex patients that require a longer treatment and recovery period.
Little Rock’s attractions are as diverse as the city’s landscape, offering a wide variety of history, arts, culture, nature, sports, and urban outdoor adventures. Take some time to enjoy the heart of Little Rock and visit the River Market, Presidential Center as well as the Historic Arkansas Museum.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!