Registered Nurse - ICU Per Diem Job in Tahlequah, OK
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem JobAs an ICU/CCU RN, you will have the privilege of providing direct nursing care to the patients we serve.
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
This 40 MedSurg bed and 30 special care bed community hospital provides a variety of inpatient services including Cardiac Care Unit (CCU), Cardiovascular ICU (CVICU), Geriatric Behavioral Health, Gastroenterology, Maternity Center, Medical ICU (MICU), Medical Surgical, Nephrology, Pediatric Care, Pulmonology, Emergency Room, and Surgery.
Tahlequah, located at the foothills of the Ozark Mountains and about one-hour from Tulsa, was voted one of the Top 100 Best Small Towns in America. It was established as a capital of the 19th-century Cherokee Nation in 1839. Make sure to tour the recreated ancient Cherokee village of Tsa-La-Gi, located at the Cherokee Heritage Center, make a big splash at Lake Tenkiller, and float down the state’s best canoe waterway at the Illinois River. You can also test your luck at the Cherokee Casino in Tahlequah.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!