Registered Nurse - ICU Per Diem Job in Ada, OK
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem JobAs an ICU/CCU RN, you will have the privilege of providing direct nursing care to the patients we serve.
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
This Health System offers local per diem nurses an extraordinary opportunity to provide comprehensive care in a culturally rich community. The facility is the principle healthcare provider and advocate for people of Native American descent. The entire Health System includes 33 hospitals, 59 health centers and 50 health stations. The recently built, 370,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art hospital offers excellent nurse patient ratios. The peaceful and restful patient rooms feature 12-foot windows that overlook a natural setting outside the hospital or the courtyard gardens. Services provided include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB, Physical Therapy, Emergency Care, and Clinic.
Work in one of the most beautiful areas of the country with deep traditions. Ada, OK is located in the beautiful rolling hills of southern Oklahoma. Ada, OK is within easy driving distances of three major cities, Dallas, TX, Tulsa, OK and Oklahoma City, OK, and features the Wintersmith Park Historic District which includes a lake, a lodge, bridges, trails, tennis courts, and a public amphitheater. Ada, OK is the home of one of the nation’s most progressive tribe, the Chickasaw Nation and home of country music superstar Blake Shelton.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!