Registered Nurse - ER Per Diem Job in Ada, OK
Emergency Room (ER/ED) Registered Nurse Per Diem JobEmergency Room nurses provide care for patients with various types if illness or trauma requiring emergency attention. The ER RN must be able to recognize and treat life-threatening conditions.
Emergency Room/ ER/ ED RN Responsibilities:
- The Emergency Room Registered Nurse records present symptomology, as well as a thorough patient history. He or she assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans in coordination with other healthcare team members
- Manages care of patients experiencing life threatening problems
- Performs triage interventions
- The ED RN Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol
- Records patient’s vital signs
- Works with physicians to assist in exams, diagnostic testing, and treatments
- Provides IV therapies
- Treats wounds
- ER RN’s provide exceptional bedside care
- Prepare, administer, and records prescribed medications
- The Emergency Department Registered Nurse reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments
- It is the responsibility of the ED RN to report suspected abuse to appropriate agencies
- Initiates patient education plan as prescribed
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
- Provides education and support to patient family members
- Assesses on an ongoing basis, the patient’s physical and emotional wellbeing
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
This Health System offers local per diem nurses an extraordinary opportunity to provide comprehensive care in a culturally rich community. The facility is the principle healthcare provider and advocate for people of Native American descent. The entire Health System includes 33 hospitals, 59 health centers and 50 health stations. The recently built, 370,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art hospital offers excellent nurse patient ratios. The peaceful and restful patient rooms feature 12-foot windows that overlook a natural setting outside the hospital or the courtyard gardens. Services provided include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB, Physical Therapy, Emergency Care, and Clinic.
Work in one of the most beautiful areas of the country with deep traditions. Ada, OK is located in the beautiful rolling hills of southern Oklahoma. Ada, OK is within easy driving distances of three major cities, Dallas, TX, Tulsa, OK and Oklahoma City, OK, and features the Wintersmith Park Historic District which includes a lake, a lodge, bridges, trails, tennis courts, and a public amphitheater. Ada, OK is the home of one of the nation’s most progressive tribe, the Chickasaw Nation and home of country music superstar Blake Shelton.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!