Licensed Practical Nurse – MedSurg Per Diem job in Tahlequah, OK
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Per Diem Job
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) plan and manage patient care which is specific and detailed toward each individual.
- Act as the eyes and ears of Registered Nurses and Physicians.
- Perform ongoing and accurate assessments of vital signs.
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) administer and monitor patient medications and dressing changes as needed.
- Provide education when needed to each patient and their families regarding procedures and illnesses.
- Often asked to supervise nursing assistants and act as the leader of a group of nurses.
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) are asked to act as a supportive voice for their patient, making sure the patient is being heard and understood in all medical situations.
- Find, address, and provide solutions for any problems a specific patient might have in terms of their care plan.
- Create and update detailed patient charts that are complete and relevant.
- Administer intravenous medication and fluids and care for those intravenous lines in all patients.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
This 60-bed facility boasts a unique culture that is a huge draw for local and travel nurses. Presently the hospital offers the following services: audiology, public health, dietary services, diabetes, EEG/EKG, Emergency Care, General Surgery, Intensive Care, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Optometry, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Podiatry, Radiology, Rehabilitation Services, Therapy, Behavioral Health, Women’s Health, and more.
Tahlequah, located at the foothills of the Ozark Mountains about one-hour from Tulsa, was voted one of the Top 100 Best Small Towns in America. It was established as a capital of the 19th-century Cherokee Nation in 1839. Tour the recreated ancient Cherokee village of Tsa-La-Gi, located at the Cherokee Heritage Center. Make a big splash at Lake Tenkiller or float down the state’s best canoe waterway the Illinois River. You can also test your luck at the Cherokee Casino.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Licensed Practical Nurse at GIFTED? We do!