Licensed Practical Nurse – Ambulatory Care Clinic job in Lawton, OK
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Local Job
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities:
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) plan and manage patient care which is specific and detailed toward each individual.
- Act as the eyes and ears of Registered Nurses and Physicians.
- Perform ongoing and accurate assessments of vital signs.
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) administer and monitor patient medications and dressing changes as needed.
- Provide education when needed to each patient and their families regarding procedures and illnesses.
- Often asked to supervise nursing assistants and act as the leader of a group of nurses.
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) are asked to act as a supportive voice for their patient, making sure the patient is being heard and understood in all medical situations.
- Find, address, and provide solutions for any problems a specific patient might have in terms of their care plan.
- Create and update detailed patient charts that are complete and relevant.
- Administer intravenous medication and fluids and care for those intravenous lines in all patients.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
The Lawton Indian Hospital is a full service hospital situated in Oklahoma’s third largest metropolitan area. Lawton Fort Sill serves as a prominent shopping, medical, recreational, educational and religious center for the region. It is the retail and distribution center for the area’s cattle, dairy and agricultural industries.
The city of Lawton-Ft. Sill, only 85 miles southwest of Oklahoma City, has a population of roughly 100,000. Surrounded by mountains and small lakes, the city enjoys a stable economy, largely due to the 26,000 service personnel on active duty at Fort Sill and an equal number of former Army members who chose to make Lawton their home after retiring from the service.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Licensed Practical Nurse at GIFTED? We do!