Registered Nurse - CCU Job in Fairfield, CA
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Local JobAs an ICU/CCU RN, you will have the privilege of providing direct nursing care to the patients we serve.
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This hospital is the largest medical facility on the west coast and serves military beneficiaries throughout eight western states. This fully accredited hospital with a National Quality Approval gold seal by the Joint Commission, currently serves over 96,000 TRICARE beneficiaries in the immediate San Francisco-Sacramento vicinity and is one of the premier medical treatment facilities in the United States.
Fairfield, CA is the midpoint between the great cities of San Francisco and Sacramento, CA. Locally the area is best known as being the home to the world famous Jelly Belly Factory and the Anhueser-Busch Brewery. There are also many shopping opportunities and unique dining experiences. Drive just a few miles and you will discover the beautiful Suisun Valley wine country. Many other popular destinations are less than 15 minutes away, including the famous Napa Valley wine country, the Western Railway Museum, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and beautiful nature trails.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!