Endoscopy Tech – Endoscopy job in Canton, GA
Endoscopy Tech Travel Job
Endoscopy Endo Technician Responsibilities:
- Endoscopy Technician observes a high level of technical skill during procedures and anticipates the Endoscopist’s needs and has supplies and equipment at hand.
- Assist with performing maneuvers such as polypectomies and collection and documentation of specimens.
- Perform EKG’s and placement of Pulse Oximeter
- GI Endo Tech performs specimen collection and labels and prepares specimens for delivery to lab.
- Obtain, monitor, and document vital signs and retrieves endoscopy reports from EMR system.
- Gastrointestinal Technician sets up, cleans, and cares for scopes, the exam room, computers, and other procedure equipment as well as ensures there are adequate supplies in the room and that the space is clean between cases and at the end of every day.
- Clean and disinfect scopes to ensure compliance with Infection Control standard and that they are not damaged during procedures or cleaning.
- Greet patients and escort them to exam/procedure room.
- Endo Tech performs patient teaching.
- Endoscopy Technician must communicate effectively and be a solid team player who is committed to providing excellent patient service and professionalism.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Join a state-of-the-art facility staffed with skilled, caring professionals who are dedicated to the health and wellness of their community. This health system made up of three area hospitals, includes over 600 licensed beds, more than 2,500 physicians and 14,200 employees. The hospital sees nearly 2,000,000 patient annually. This full-service, acute-care hospital offers particular expertise in Maternity Services, Women’s Health, Cancer Care, Surgery and Radiology. Forbes named this hospital one of America’s Best Employers and the #1 employer in Georgia.
From the world’s largest aquarium to a diverse selection of museums and scenic parks, Atlanta, Georgia is a destination where travel nurses will never run out of things to see and do. Attractions such as the Georgia Aquarium, home to more than 500 species from around the globe that live in more than 10 million gallons of fresh and marine water, the Atlanta History Center, home to the Atlanta History Museum and six historic gardens, and Piedmont Park, a 189-acre urban park that serves as a cultural and recreational green space for the city, should not be missed. From boutiques to art galleries, antiques and outlet centers, Atlanta shopping is everywhere. Venture into Buckhead for luxurious Atlanta shopping with upscale malls. Discover the hottest boutiques in neighborhood shopping districts, from Midtown and Virginia Highland to funky vintage finds in Little Five Points.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Endoscopy Tech at GIFTED? We do!