CT Technologist – CT Tech job in Springfield, OR
CAT Scan Technologist (CT Tech) Travel Job
CAT Scan Technologist (CT Tech) Responsibilities:
- CAT Technologist operates CAT scan and sends images to radiologist for interpretation.
- Determine and set appropriate technical parameters and position patients so desired anatomy and pathology will be accurately demonstrated.
- CT Tech administers contrast material.
- Record the patient’s medical history before an exam and educate and prepare patients for their examinations.
- CAT Scan Technologist compassionately and effectively interacts with the sick or injured and assumes responsibility for the mental and physical comfort of patients as well as their safety.
- Act as the primary liaison between patients and radiologists and other members of the support team.
- CAT Scan Tech makes recommendations for solving problems of moderate complexity and importance.
- Address problems that are varied, requiring analysis or interpretation of the situation using direct observation, knowledge, and skills based on general precedents.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- CT Tech makes decisions that are guided by general instructions and practices requiring some interpretation.
- Clean and disinfect patient rooms.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This state-of-the-art tertiary care, medical center is part of a larger healthcare system and is focused on providing a patient-centered healing environment with a strong focus on patient safety and clinical outcomes. This facility offers 347-beds and offers all major medical services. It has been recognized by the American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Programs for meritorious outcomes for surgical patient care for the last three consecutive years. This hospital has also been named one of the top 100 hospitals in the nation for women’s health by Becker’s Hospital Review and ranked one of the 97 best hospitals for joint replacements by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Past employee must be away for 1 full year and Gifted must check if candidate is eligible to return to PeaceHealth.
Eugene-Springfield is the second largest metropolitan in Oregon. Home of the University of Oregon, Eugene is a town of action! You can join in its many adventures from running Pre’s Trail, strolling through blooming rhododendrons in Hendricks Park, biking through the town or along the Ridgeline Trail, or hiking to the top of Spencer Butte. Treat yourself to shopping locally-owned stores, galleries and artisan markets or take a scenic drive through wine country. Immerse yourself in the vibrant city by exploring its amazing culinary options or check out live music at a small bar or the Hult Center for the Performing Arts.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a CT Technologist at GIFTED? We do!