Travel or Local Dietitian, Baton Rouge, LA
Opening for a Dietitian contract opportunity at award-winning hospital in Baton Rouge, LA
- Candidates must be LBEDN licensed to be considered for this contract
- Mid- July start date
- 8- to 12-week contracts
- 22- to 24-hours a week
- The schedule is Wednesday and Thursday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM and Friday 7:30 AM to Noon.
- Travel package total pay is $1032 a week for 24 hours
- Local pay is $38 hour
GIFTED Healthcare was rated an Overall Best Travel Nurse Agency by The Gypsy Nurse and was also named a ‘Best Travel Nursing Agency for 2019 and 2020’ from BluePipes.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Since 1968, this hospital has been committed to providing women with support and state-of-the-art medical services. This facility is one of the first women’s specialty hospitals in the nation and is currently one of the largest private and nonprofit hospitals in the United States. They take pride in producing a caring and comforting environment for everyone who walks through their doors. This facility has 168 hospital beds and 84 NICU beds has been voted one of Modern Healthcare Magazines Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare. It was also named “Most Wired” hospital by the Hospitals & Health Networks Magazine very recently and provides the women of Baton Rouge with compassionate and advanced care.
Exciting college town, Baton Rouge, LA, is located about 1 hour from New Orleans. From the Tin Roof Brewery to the Shaw Center for the Arts, there are activities for all travelers. Immerse yourself in the city’s history by touring Plantation Country, test your luck at the Belle of Baton Rouge Casino or enjoy a thrilling Louisiana State University baseball or famous football game at one of the largest college football stadiums in the nation.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Dietitian at GIFTED? We do!