Chicago Travel Nursing Jobs
Work where you want, when you want. GIFTED offers the best Chicago travel nursing opportunities for you.
Travel nursing jobs allow nurses to experience new places, meet interesting people and feel the freedom of the open road. We offer travel nursing jobs across the U.S. that open doors to adventure, while giving you with excellent salaries, benefits, and housing. What’s more, you even advance your nursing career and gain valuable experience in new settings.
Chicago offers fun work and play for GIFTED travel nurses.
Chicago is a city full of unique sights and sounds. While learning about your new facility, check out some of the city’s major attractions. Hot spots include:
- Shedd Aquarium
- Located in the heart of Chicago’s Museum Campus, more than 2 million guests every year love this spot to make waves.
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Voted TripAdvisor’s #1 museum in the world, this is a place not to miss. See famous masterpieces like American Gothic and many great impressionist pieces.
- Adler Planetarium
- See the most advanced dome theater in the universe and enjoy the show in the stars.
- The Field Museum of Natural History
- Travel through billions of years of history seeing the most unique artifacts. Visit an ancient Egyptian tomb right next door to an impressive collection of dinosaur skeletons.
Work with the agency that puts you first.
GIFTED Healthcare puts you first. We offer many choices in travel nurse staffing. As an agency, we find opportunities that nurses want, with the highest pay and best support. We’re committed to keeping talented nurses at the bedside. Flexibility is always a priority in our company.
Apply to Chicago Jobs Now!
Submit Your Short App
We are actively looking for Registered Nurses (RNs) to fulfill a variety of specialties. The most urgent needs are in the following areas:
In the long run, the staff at GIFTED is committed to finding jobs that work for you.
Nurse owned and operated, our company matches you with healthcare facilities that value nurses. We place travel nurses in Chicago, IL at hospitals, physician’s offices, clinics, and long-term acute care (LTAC) facilities to meet the challenges of the census. We offer long and short-term contracts. Per diem jobs are also available in Illinois for nurses interested in working on their own schedule.
Did someone say Chi-City? Explore the one town that won’t let you down today.